Version 188.8.131.52: new Class, new Guild quest, new locations!
The first big patch is ready! It brings a new class - the Mechanist - a new guild quest, and two new locations, one of which is a dungeon!
The Mechanist sets up complex battlefield contraptions by deploying turrets, walls, conveyor belts, traps, and medkits!
- Added new Mechanist class!
- Added new 'Salvage Shipwreck Cargo' Guild quest that asks you to find a hidden shipwreck using a treasure map!
- New location: Mirrin Farms
- New location: Mobile Workshop
- Changed enemy combat start time bonus range from +10 to +16 -> +9 to +15
- Swashbuckler's 'Bolt Balestra' main damage increased from 70% -> 80%
- Balancer's 'Force' base range increased from 4 -> 5
- Balancer's 'Force' rank ups now grant +1 target instead of +1 range
- Krakenslayer's 'Jump Strike' MP cost increased from 4 -> 6
- Krakenslayer's 'Jump Strike' range reduced by 1
- Krakenslayer's 'Static' MP cost reduced from 7 -> 5
- Ravager's 'Revel' duration increased from 40t -> 50t
- Gatekeeper's 'Gate: Magma', 'Gate: Storm', 'Gate: Flood', and 'Gate: Sky' MP costs reduced by 1
- Stormshot's 'Spiral Current' accuracy bonus increased from +1% -> +1.5%
- Lifeshard range reduced from 4 -> 3
- When investing in other factions' 'ever loyal' ports, you no longer lose favor with the port's owner
- Fixed Battle Anchor being considered a bladed weapon
- Fixed 'Organize' sorting incorrectly
- Fixed player ship not being loaded on main menu after beating the game
- Fixed enemy ships never moving after using Swivel Gun or Spine Launcher
- Fixed irregular Date/Time formats causing a crash on the Save/Load Menu
- Fixed Admiral getting a turn during a cutscene if KO'd by a damage over time effect
- Fixed Decay showing 100% chance to hit against enemies immune to it
- DialogNodes and TerrainTypes can now be overwritten and/or refreshed with Ctrl+R
- Fixed loadSpecialZone() not checking for zones in the Mods folder
- Added ActorClassReaction, SupportAbilityReaction, SupportAbilityEffect support
- Added example file for a SupportAbility mod
- Fixed mod classes not properly expanding the class window
Get Horizon's Gate
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.