Version 1.1.52: New elementalist passive!
New update, with a new passive for the Elementalist! Some other significant changes include morale/trade balancing and a handful of new dialogs.
- New Elementalist passive 'Zeal'
- Reduced crew morale decay for longer sailing trips by about 12%
- Can now flee from combat if you are very far away or neither side acts
- Fixed investments giving less Wealth Level than intended when crossing 70% or 90% thresholds
- Can now zoom the map using the mousewheel while hovering the mouse over the map
- Reduced Bullion value from $150 -> $120 (max stock adjusted to compensate)
- Increased flat trade good value increase from $0.05 -> $0.12 per tile distance
- Fixed Reeve/Hagger cafe dialog for Bette Sands never showing
- Added new Reeve/Hagger cafe dialog for Ash Port, Dunning-Mars, and Port Midos
- Fixed Steel Crescent, Silver Crescent, and Thresher Trident doing damage in a wide area when used with Shockwave, Hurl Weapon, or Gate: Trick
- Fixed getting stuck inside obstacles if you put them where you would normally enter the area
- (Modding) Missing textures (such as after uninstalling a mod) no longer crash
- (Modding) Added support for ActorValue mods (see ModSamples/ActorValueSample.txt)
- (Modding) Added support for SpawnData mods
- (Modding) Added support for SpecialSpawn mods
- (Modding) Added support for Faction mods
- (Modding) FormulaGlobal mods can now reference the formula they are overriding
- (Modding) Location mods can now use cloneFrom
- (Modding) Mods are now also refreshed anytime you leave the main menu. (NOTE: Refreshing mods does not REMOVE effects of mods, only updates them!)
- (Modding) SupportAbility mods can now use cloneFrom
Get Horizon's Gate
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.