Version 1.2.03: Itchy Monster Dens
Here comes a big mechanical change - Itchy and Guard are now mutually exclusive! Now those little Spides and Netchals can really disrupt your defenses. (Several Itchy-inflicting enemies have had their stats adjusted to compensate.)
Additionally, there is now a 3rd level of Monster Den with some seriously deadly encounters:
- Itchy now REPLACES Guard, and vice versa!
- Added a 3rd level of Monster Dens for $3000 with 3 possible encounter types. Only available with >700 combat fame
- Added 'Skip Intro' checkbox when starting a new game (unlocked after beating the game once)
- Pushing an object that blocks walking into another obstacle now deals damage to both
- Training Ground daily XP bonus increased from +1.5xp -> +2.5xp
- Museum daily income reduced by ~6%
- Balancer's 'Stonefoot' base duration reduced by 10t
- Bloodweaver attack power reduced by -2
- Bitfly attack power increased by +1, and an additional +2 in RUIN mode
- Bitflies now only have 'Bristling Setae' passive in RUIN mode
- Objects pushed by abilities should now be properly blocked by obstacles
- Fixed Splitworms turning invisible when Frozen
- Fixed 'secret' (i.e. non-quest) Lost Shipwrecks having no loot (new games only)
- Fixed shield dodge bonus not recalculating when support abilities are (un)equipped
- Fixed crash when holding both a cargo and a non-cargo item over your open Stash
- Mods no longer refresh automatically (fixes certain methods of modding causing stacking effects)
- Fixed trigger window buttons getting desynced after reorganizing trigger effects
- added new tasks "travel_point_g", "appendToGlobalVar", "appendToGlobalVar_math"
- "endBoarding" task now sends to 'sValue' zone if specified
- Added string ActorValue.bubbleIcon
- Added SpawnDataSample.txt, which explains how to create SpawnData.
- Fixed 'Pushable Staircase' not being pushable
- Fixed investigators altering the real XY position of locations when converting them to Lat/Long format
- Museum income now only counts the most valuable item on each table tile
- Silence is now removed when a character is KO'd
- Fixed being able to acquire items from dojo combatants by carrying their body
Get Horizon's Gate
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.