Version 1.2.1: Menu buttons + borderless toggle
Small patch with a few minor features and improvements. The main menu looks a bit better now, and those that prefer "standard" fullscreen rather than borderless windowed mode now have a toggle.
- Improved main menu button graphics
- Added toggle for Borderless fullscreen mode
- Star costs to upgrade HP/MP/Skills now max at 99
- Highlights now darken briefly when clicking, for improved feedback
- 'End Turn' (default: Start) now points controller pointer at 'Done' when shopping or looting in dialog
- Fixed 'explore channel' goal not being completed if all enemies are killed without entering combat
- Added extra info tracking for rare Cleever salvage station crash
- (Modding) added 'placeActorFromBoardedShip' task
Get Horizon's Gate
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.