Version 1.3.7: Cannon upgrades
To try to create some more variety of tactics in ship encounters, I've upped the power of a lot of 'non-traditional' ship weapons, such as Cyclone Blasters and Freeze Cannons.
The Blunderbuss' splash damage has also been taken down a notch, as its extreme synergy with Multishot was completely shredding everything. It still shreds, but other ranged weapons should be better able to compete now.
- Harpoon damage increased from 2 -> 3
- Grapeshot range increased from 3 -> 4
- Chain Shot range increased from 2 -> 3
- Cyclone Blaster now also inflicts -1 Move for a turn
- Freeze Cannon now also inflicts -1 Move for a turn and creates ice floes under targets
- Blunderbuss power increased from 10 -> 12, but splash damage reduced by 50%
- Javelins and Throwing Axes now work with abilities such as Trip Up and Poison Tip
- Halved Magic Attack and Skill scaling of Warden's 'Guard' duration
- Improved rock wall graphics
- Puddles and frozen puddles can no longer spawn on Hatches
- Increased chance of rare rewards on Salvage Station from 400t onward from 7.5% -> 21%
- Disabled mod warnings if debugMode is not enabled
- Fixed default config files not being included in fresh installs
- (Modding) Added ItemType.cantFitInTileWith which lists items that the ItemType can't be placed on
- (Modding) Added ActorValue "actable" which enables or disables acting if applied to the current turn actor
Get Horizon's Gate
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.