Version 1.4.6: Ship research!
More player-established port tweaks and improvements! Player-built Shipwrights now let you research any ship type (for a fee). There are also some fun shield changes and a new slightly-less-easily-cheesed Salvage Station layout.
- You can now research ship types at player-established Shipwrights!
- By disassembling a ship and paying its full value, you can learn how to build new ships of that type.
- Player-established ports now have occasional generic NPC visitors to chat with
- Fang Shield now inflicts mild poison to adjacent Blocked attackers
- Electro Shield now inflicts light electric damage to adjacent Blocked attackers
- Tall Grass now grants +20% Dodge to anyone standing in it
- Reworked Salvage Station layout (NOTE: only applies to games that have not yet visited the Salvage Station!)
- Enemies start farther away and spawn in smaller amounts during initial waves
- Newly spawned enemies are positioned to be harder to immediately push off the platform
- Added "Total Stars Spent" indicator to top right of Class Window
- Increased cargo of Full-rigged from 120 -> 130
- Increased value of Glacier from 35500 -> 40000
- Increased value of Blackwing Galleass from 36000 -> 40000
- Reduced value of Stormcutter from 52000 -> 38000
- Shellworm Shield Dodge increased from 16% -> 18%
- Increased amount of Ray Oil recieved from larger/harder Megaray encounters by ~40%
- Fixed being unable to gain XP after reaching postgame*
- Added journal entry for Tall Grass
- Made "CAN'T REACH" message show more consistently
- Pressing the class select buttons twice now properly clears class selection mode
- Added Location.discoverable_fReq
- Added fReq field to individual TriggerEffects
- Improved build mode text field right-click dropdown list behavior & appearance
- Added ItemType special property 'applyAVEffectsToTile', which makes ItemEffect apply to any actor standing on the item
- <locName=locationID> now displays the name of the specified Location
- Added elements 'dodged' and 'blocked'
- Added Formula calculations 'cFromSource', 'tFromSource', 'dMin'
- FormulaGlobals now correctly override existing formulas if you refer to them using 'dMax' or 'dMin'
- Improved Automaton sprites slightly
- Enabled non-Steam Workshop app download option for mods
*NOTE: Postgame saves from before this patch require entering the console command "set dontAwardAfterCombat 0" to re-enable XP gain. (Press Shift and ` to bring up the console.)
Get Horizon's Gate
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.