I just beat it. This game is phenomenal. It has all the stuff I like about tactics games and strips out all the parts that frustrate me. I'm definitely going to buy the rest of the series next month.
Voidspire Tactics is a turn-based Tactics RPG with heavy emphasis on exploration, character progression, and highly tactical combat. Create your own deeply customizable party of Warriors, Sorcerers, and Shiftcloaks to take on the Spire!
- Open-ended exploration – traverse a nonlinear world full of secrets
- Refined tactical combat fit for beginners and veterans alike – easy to learn, hard to master
- Destructible terrain and elemental interactions – flood the battlefield, then shock everyone with lightning!
- Abilities are good for more than just combat – freeze a river to cross it, or grow seeds into vines to scale mountains!
- Choose from 4 playable races, unlock up to 18 classes, learn & upgrade 100+ abilities, and equip your choice of 50+ passive abilities
- Atypical fantasy setting – not one elf, orc or goblin in sight
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.49 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I started a playthrough of this awesome game!
Any chance of a demo? Also, that's an impressive file size for a 16 (8?) bit game!
Voidspire Tactics is one of the best RPGs of recent years.
The character system is open and very deep with a lot of useful options, the equipement is well balanced and the crafting system is interesting for once. Every fight is fun from start to finish, with very varied groups of enemies.
Exploration is fluid, the world is fully open with a lot of secret places to discover and monstrous, weird and rewarding hidden bosses.
Very good piece of work.
I like srpgs but I'm shallow and can't pay for those visual aesthetics