Alvora v1.03a Patch Notes
A bit delayed, but here is a slightly updated version of patch v1.03 that hit Steam last week! An important save corruption bug was fixed. If you load a previously corrupted save, it should now work just fine.
- Fixed crashes / save corruption caused by certain items in the town stash
- Fixed Krask journal entry not showing when looked at
- Prayer has higher base MP recovery but greatly reduced Skill & Magic Attack scaling
- Life Mirror now only reflects HALF your Life skill
- Critical passives (such as Critical Recovery, Critical Preserve, etc.) no longer happen when the user is unable to act (Stunned, Disabled, etc.)
- Gemhides can no longer flee while Silenced
- Burning Wave range reduced by 1
- Amnitorsk is more protective of its gem
- Gate: Onslaught now deals 80% weapon damage instead of 100%
- Zoar Bats that fade out can no longer take your party members with them if you happen to be walking through them at that exact moment
- Modified default keybinds to remove some awkward overlap (Ex: Space as both Confirm and End Turn)
- Improved keyboard tile selection (can now reach any tile with WASD)
The last two changes are part of an upcoming update to provide full keyboard & controller support. Let me know if the controls are acting wonky in the meantime!
Get Alvora Tactics
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.