Alvora v1.05 Patch Notes
New patch, this time lots of bugfixes, some minor visual improvements, and additional refinement of controller support.
- Critical Destroy no longer triggers on death
- Screen now goes to 2x scale at resolution width of 960 instead of at 900
- Fixed bug where having Keyboard Control enabled would prevent text input fields from working
- Improved navigation around corners and 1-tile-wide tunnels
- Fixed camera positioning bug.
- Gavin can now recruit races that are unlocked after beating the game
- Fixed Viral rarely inflicting permanent status effects
- Added minor animation and sound to opening most menus and windows
- Fixed crash when setting both Music and Master volume to maximum
- Added volume sliders
- Added sound effect on selecting a target tile
- Support abilities that add attack effects (ex: Thousand Fists) now show their icon in the action evaluation window
- Improved Unmaker's 'Drain' visual effects
- Controller bindings now show instead of keyboard hotkeys when using a controller
- Mouse no longer highlights objects when using a controller
- Tutorial dialog now gives gamepad-specific instructions when using a controller
Get Alvora Tactics
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.