Alvora v1.04a Patch Notes
More bugfixes, and a big change this time - controller support! This has taken me a while to put together, and it's not 100% complete. There are some minor issues listed after the patch notes, but I wanted to get it out there and get some testing done on it. Let me know how it works for you!
- Added 'BETA' controller support! It's a little rough around the edges, but you should be able to play the entire game with just a controller now. Feedback and bug reports welcome!
- Added "Keyboard Control" option. When enabled, uses keyboard-specific methods of control so you can theoretically play the entire game with only the keyboard.
- Modified default keybinds to remove some awkward overlap (Ex: Space as both Confirm and End Turn)
- Improved keyboard tile selection (can now reach any tile with WASD)
- The AoE & icon of upcoming actions now show on the battlefield while selecting movement
- Fixed hardcore mode autosaving during zone transitions to handcrafted side areas
- Fixed Preserve so it actually works (something in v1.03 broke it)
- Amnitorsk is less overprotective of its gem
- Reduced Skill-based scaling of duration of Brainshock & Wither
- Fixed edge cases where Zoar Bat could still eliminate party members when disappearing
- Passives can now only trigger once per turn/ability
- Nerfed turtles
- Increased Spidest resistance to debilitating status effects
- Fixed crash when advancing certain dialog using Spacebar
- Fixed rare case where status effects stay permanently
- Prompts, hints, and tutorials do not show Gamepad keybindings.
- Can't select dialog options while Buying/Selling.
- Can't delete saves without using the mouse.
- Picking up a corpse with the gamepad counts as a combat action even if you don't move it.
Get Alvora Tactics
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.